A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, January 05, 2006

the dark cloud that had silver lining.

I hate media presentations, as much as they allow us out of the office for a longer period of time. I'm usually alone and it's normally shuffle feet, smile smile, talk a bit, etc. Worst of all, I had to see our competitor and ended up with nowhere to escape. Smile smile, look in handphone, smile smile.. Sigh. I was tempted to tell her, oh you too? But at least today's product seems exciting.. Though it'll all come to nought if they don't sign with us. For me, that is.

Comments on "the dark cloud that had silver lining."

 

post a comment

Neko