A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, January 26, 2006

eat shit, you bitch

I cannot blog about work. But, I need to vent this thing off.

WTF YOU ASSHOLE DAMN BITCH FREAKING DAMN SHIT RUDE, EAT SHIT YOU DAMN BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BASTARD ASSHOLE I HOPE YOU BLEED FROM YOUR ASSHOLE YOU DAMN SHIT ASSHOLE!

"Oh, no room for negotiation?" *stands up, turns, and leaves. With back towards me, "Nice to meet you."

BITCH BITCH BITCH I HOPE YOU DAMN SHIT CHOKE ON YOUR SALIVA. I HOPE THE DAMN WHOLE AGENCY CLOSES DOWN, YOU INCOMPETENT ASSHOLES. Fact: They handle a couple of my clients. And all the time, shit happens. Mishandling. Grossly. I feel sorry for my clients. Especially this new one. Damn it. Damn it.

SHIT YOU, ASSHOLE BITCH.

argh, I am so going to get counselling from CC/GR.

Comments on "eat shit, you bitch"

 

post a comment

Neko