A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, November 25, 2006

品冠, 品冠, I heart you.

friends who have heard me rave would know that I have a soft spot for Malaysian boys, especially if they are shy/geeky.

Hence, I'll declare myself a slave to anyone who can personally introduce me to 品冠. I'm a tad lazy to explain why, but I won't say he's the perfect man (well, God, that's reserved for just you), but I like him. Heh. Argh, those smiles, those eyes, the glasses, and the image he portrays (I'm realistic, haha).

品冠, from your 光良品冠 days, I've always noticed you! I've got your first solo album (even though it wasn't too hot in Singapore).

This is as teeny-boppy as I'll get. Hahahah.

Comments on "品冠, 品冠, I heart you."

 

Blogger s t a r m | s t complained! (Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:05:00 pm) : 

I know a shy (former) malaysian guy... wanna me intro to you? hur hur.

 

post a comment

Neko