A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Too much bad news in a day

My colleague lost her baby. It was almost full term, and the baby just.. gone. My another colleague hospitalised due to blood in stools. The death toll of the tidal waves keep climbing up with no inclination of stablising. Jerry hasn't replied me from KL yet... I think he may have gone to Penang.

I told my boss, "The more bad news one hears, the more of a realistic optimist we must be". And I think it's true.. but it's hard to do, not to say maintain.

Comments on "Too much bad news in a day"

 

post a comment

Neko