A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, November 09, 2006

get it up, get it up

It's always like this.

I worked quite hard in the morning... then I went to get an early lunch, because there was a meeting scheduled at 12.30, and if I waited to have lunch after the meeting, I would be late for the 4.30 meeting. (No joke. Meetings rarely start on time in my company).

So, I went to get lunch with 2 of my colleagues.


I know lex will gag at this.

Then halfway through lunch, my boss smses my colleague,
Running late. Postpone marketing meeting to sales meeting later

(which is the one at 4.30, which is also understood by the sales staff to probably start at 6.)


After lunch, I couldn't start working again. I wasn't sian. I just... wasn't working. I was thinking about the humongous pile of work at home and the fact that I know I wouldn't finish all of them at home and deadlines and quotas... and then I went to 7-11 to get...

by golly, it's great chips.

I need to go for late lunches so I finish more work in the morning. Haha.

on a side note, I'm farting. hahahahah

Comments on "get it up, get it up"

 

Blogger luvphobia complained! (Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:53:00 pm) : 

meetings are stupid.

 

Blogger rijac complained! (Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:56:00 am) : 

kettle chips... how much are they in retail shops?

 

post a comment

Neko