A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, November 06, 2006

not that I have anything against her

But this is hilarious. My friends who know her personally vouch for her niceness, and honestly I believe them that she is most probably a nice person (since I don't know her personally), and she is a great person, offline. However, I couldn't help laughing when I read this in 8days (issue 837-Nov 2, 2006):



Not that all girls hate Wendy: "For every hot-blooded army boy who like Xiaxue, two or three girls hate her...."

Harlow, reporter, please get your facts right! The last time I checked, that kind of definition is used on girls like Jolin and Fiona Xie. And... for every hot-blooded army boy I know that reads her, I can tell you that they don't read her blog for her looks, which is a good thing. Lastly, the list of people that I know that don't read her blog (or maybe any other blogs for that matter) include both male and female, and some of these males immensely dislike her.

Besides, she's not known for her beauty (ie, people go to her blog just to beo her), she's known for her, erm, writing?

Can don't say like we're jealous of her can? I, and the rest of my friends, ain't. =)

Comments on "not that I have anything against her"

 

post a comment

Neko