A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm sorry...

...was the words I couldn't say. I didn't know where to insert them, and I didn't want you to start blaming yourself.

but it was my fault... I didn't like that he used to hit you, or that he still took drugs... I was too narrow minded to see how he had reformed after being with you, and that you were happy.

I shouldn't have introduced you to the other guy as well and encouraged you. perhaps I felt he couldn't bring you happiness, but you already had it.

I'm really sorry. I feel so helpless hearing you cry. I really don't know what to say. I've caused you such an amount of grief.

every tear you shed, I feel guilty. but mostly I feel helpless, and angry @ myself, and upset that you have to go through such amount of grief.

your tears are like needles all over me.

I love you, my dear friend.

I'm sorry.

Comments on "I'm sorry..."

 

Blogger Jed complained! (Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:08:00 pm) : 

Don't worry. It's not a mistake unles you didn't learn anything from it. And you can't blame yourself. How are you to know?... That's life. Ask your friend to take care. And u too...

 

post a comment

Neko