A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I also don't really know what I was actually...

...even though I did want to be a army 'boy'.

Ok, after a friend's repeated "put on your blog!" statements, I've decided to put this very unrepresentative photo of me, edited of course, in the blog.


Bunny ears are NurseNaughty's

I had a lot of fun! Thanks, Lex, for your stockings, and for insisting I go (although I seriously needed the rest too). Oh, the army top wasn't mine also haha. It was NOT stolen, as what shelled insisted, but "borrowed" from a good friend.

Comments on "I also don't really know what I was actually..."

 

post a comment

Neko