A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

what baffles me is why? so you just decided, well, you've grown out of this friendship? Or maybe you're now used to it that I'm not around to bother you.

any and every friend is important to me in their unique way. the reason why I hurt so much in the Ranch was because I thought them friends. And like when you and J was in severe disagreement, you brooded. God will always be the most important to me, and no one, family or friend, can replace Him in my life. But I admit, friends are much more important to me than the material things in life, and more.

After being friends for quite some time, I've never put myself in a high position in your heart, but just content to be there. Even if I did mishandle some stuff... I really don't know what to say. It takes 2 hands to clap. Once one refuses, the other can only be alone. I've done and said everything I can and could and I've really... I don't know how to explain what's going through in my heart and mind.

Since you made up your mind, I can't do anything. But remember, if one day you really need to talk, you have my number.
May your walk with the Lord progress exponentially. And yes, I will stop reading your blog as of today, so you don't have to worry about me reading things you may not mean for me to see. Hope that you'll be such a light and salt and that He can use you to mighty things, and that your mum eventually comes to Christ. I wish you the best. God Bless you.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment

Neko