A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, December 11, 2005

long overdue

ok ok... Miss Glam-Violinist had to nag at me forever... and Mr John21:15a was just waiting for me to fulfill this tag. Aiyah, you know me la...

Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. At the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules!

Ok, we all did something like this before... so it's going to be hard for me to point some really unknown stuff about myself... (I read like an open book, quite a lousy person to play 'truth-or-dare' with, cos I'm rather buay paiseh one... *laugh*)

I suspect some will have heard it all before. Or some of you, some points. =)

one. I have only 2 games at home - Halo 1 and Halo 2 (for xbox). And I am desperately longing for someone to play multiplayer with me! Youse hear me? Multiplayers I need! Quick! Those who stay near me!* Yes Nincompoop, and Supanova, and Miss Dee, and whoever who plays multiplayer! Actually, the Green Xbox Man counts... *

*near proximity - 50km ;p

two. I cannot fart at will. I wish I can, because I can't seem to burp out this air inside me. And I'm pretty polite when it comes to that, trust me - really trust me with me. heh.

three. I can get quite affected by the book/movie/comic/serials I am viewing. This extends to music too. Eg I am more acute and observant when I read thrillers; I irritatingly bring out the different views (excessively and unneccesarily) when I read John Grisham; Bobbins bring about this really bad british way of talking... almost. =P ; I can get blardy arrogant if I listen to hip-hop and the such and my mood gets really really really dark when I put Humpback Oak on... even "circling squares" bring about a dark kinda teased feeling. You get it. I got even affected by playing the Sims! Really! I felt like I was doing the "The Sims - waving at player for attention or out of irritation, etc" thing in my mind a lot of times... I'm mad. (but you know that already)

I kinda am stuck here... stoned for a while, couldn't retrive any quirky stuff.

four. I don't watch horror films - I don't need to spend money to scare myself: read the papers. Pretty self-explanatory.

five. I kinda need to recharge myself to sanity once in a while. The people who have the ability to do this to me (not exhaustive - old already, bad memory) are Nincompoop, Teddy, Supanova, the Faithful Non-Boyfriend, Rain, Happy Bee and a lot more. 过分美丽 isn't in this list, and so are a lot of people, but this isn't the "MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE" people list.

So there. Now I need to tag 5 people. Ok, I'm not even sure if these people will read this, or if they will post at all (that last comment is for Nincompoop! Oh come on, pretty please please?) [getting myself off the hook, heh]

-Nincompoop
-Laundry Girl
-过分美丽
-Dai Kor
-Miyagi (hahahaha machiam he reads my blog... *dream*)... Blinkymummy also can. heh. ;p

lalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalllalalalalalalaalalalalala

Comments on "long overdue"

 

post a comment

Neko