A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, January 28, 2006

off to the land of the beautiful stars

I'm off to my parents home land! See you guys next week.. But I will blog if I've got time and access to the net. For my friends, you can get me at my day number. Call, both can, but if you call me for boliao stuff, I'll kill you... Happy CNY!

Comments on "off to the land of the beautiful stars"

 

Blogger JH complained! (Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:06:00 pm) : 

Hello happy CNY! U're tagged! Read my blog for "The rules".

 

Blogger choocrainbow complained! (Thursday, February 02, 2006 12:18:00 am) : 

welcome back, LEE!

 

Blogger Rachel Tham complained! (Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:28:00 pm) : 

yay!!!! see ya on saturday!!

 

post a comment

Neko