A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

was it me? is it Me?

erm, t.. sorry, my social antenna just beeped. I need to know.. the person you wrote about, not me right? Just because my name got r also.. haha. I'm just stupid, so if I did something wrong, you might have to tell it to my face. Really.

Because I'm not attached, and the rest (what 2 times??) isn't registering with me... but if it's me, must tell me.. cos I'm VERY stupid about this kind of things. If I gave out the wrong signal, sorry sorry...

But if not, erm, haha... oops... I apologise for your problem.

Because, end of day, I hope we can be friends, and that's all.

Comments on "was it me? is it Me?"

 

Blogger cherrine complained! (Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:16:00 pm) : 

eh, he removed tat entry.

 

post a comment

Neko