A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Silly old man

I was at china square food centre today, drawing cash from the atm. See, I work near there, and pass by this tiny museum behind far east square at Spinelli's (ya I know that's the wrong spelling but the stupid phone does not have that inside its dictionary) but recently have not gone there. It was drizzling slightly and hence people tried to keep out of the rain. When I turned, I got shocked by this sight:

why was a man there? where did the table come from? why was he in the middle of the rain?

freaky? you bet! on closer inspection, I realised that it was a wax (or so I think) figure, for some tea thing inside. Even upon a close look, he looked super real!

Comments on "Silly old man"

 

Blogger Rachel Tham complained! (Sunday, February 12, 2006 1:27:00 am) : 

wahahah me was shocked by that same old man also!
he looked so real, i cannot believe it i actually went up and looked at him! wahahah

 

post a comment

Neko