A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, February 17, 2006

where's my bus, dude!

I hate my bus. It's making me late. I reached the stop at 740. It's nearly 8 and my stupid bus hasn't arrived. If I lose my job due to being late, I'm going to sue SBS for misrepresenting that they can be trusted with good timing. It makes a difference, right? I mean, when I back in Ipoh, no one tried to fool anyone that they had "excellent" bus services. We just reached the bus stop earlier, hoped to get one. Now here, we are told that it's reliable, so we go to a stop, and expect it to happen. The longest it'll take, what, maybe fifteen minutes?

How naive of us.

Comments on "where's my bus, dude!"

 

post a comment

Neko