A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, August 05, 2006

how shagged am I

I have not changed my bedsheets for sometime. Big deal right? But the fact is that my cats puked on the edge of it last week...

The laundry still sits under the blanket on a clean part of my bed (I can vouch for that) - since last week.

I wanna clean up everything but really friggin got heart no energy. =/

I have a constant ache in my legs, no matter how little. Also, my soles.

I am freaking easily irritable (but I don't think this is just shagged).

I need to rant, but I know everything he has said and done is more or less logical, and I might have done similarly to what he had if I was in his position. That sucks, cos I can't rant. The nagging feeling that I really have no talent in this is starting to gnaw at me.

And if he doesn't give me what I want, I may just leave. This was concluded when I was friggin pissed - and had no good reason to beside everything was screwed up. Argh.

I am this close to just either hitting something or what stuff. Thank God I started wearing my cross again (thanks CW for the chain haha) and I subconsciously grabbed it and rubbed it and started praying silently.

I think the being pissed off was obvious to my colleagues, but you know, it's the dealing with the clients that keeps me there, and hence my clients will always get the good end of the stick. Someone better commend me quick, to the Bosses. Sigh.

Neko