A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, July 21, 2006

oh brother!

Sometimes my brother can be the sweetest thing. He SMSed me today, telling me to let him know if one of my cousins ask me to meet up. She can be pushy, and now she's a financial planner. I replied him, "Ok... I don't think she'll ask me, I'm just a poor little girl."

The reply was, "Yes, MY little girl. Even got someone wanna smell your body odour also must ask me."

How protected, and smootheringly loved. I've always known that besides Daddy's Little Girl, I am also Kor Kor's little girl. Of course, when he's not pissing me off.


Sherman's Lagoon: the clueness never get the point.

Comments on "oh brother!"

 

post a comment

Neko