A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, July 21, 2006

I suddenly understood

I suddenly understood.

My actions - my hurt. But somehow, I know I'm not going to do it again, pray, I'm not going to back myself into a corner again. Somehow, the whole bewilderment makes sense - and He came through for me. Again.

Now I've got to work on the repentance, especially the "sorry" part. Guilt doesn't work when it's only in theory. Heh.

Dad! Thanks. Now I' ve got to work on the GAD thing, the life and death thing, and You. Keep me alive until then ok?

Thanks Dad. One down, the rest to go. =)

Agnes

Comments on "I suddenly understood"

 

post a comment

Neko