A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's all SibehSian's fault

I blame my growing paunch on SibehSian. I've been reading his blog, and look what happened to me.


kfc crispy drumstick

I seriously think he might be a special marketing tool by KFC, like the blog ThatGirlEmily by CourtTV.

Anyways, here's a funny MV parody by some boys from a local school.



They should consider going for the Ultimate Comedian competition - they were rather brilliant. Maybe these boys will soon be the next Hossans (we need more geniuses like him!)

Comments on "It's all SibehSian's fault"

 

Blogger Sibeh Sian complained! (Friday, September 15, 2006 12:25:00 am) : 

KFC is really good one :D! I have this theory: Once you eat enough pieces of chicken, you will stop getting fat from it because your body will be immune already :)

Keeping the 3-piece meals coming :D!

 

Blogger The Rational Neurotic complained! (Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:58:00 pm) : 

No I'm not. Humour can be subjective, I guess. =)

 

post a comment

Neko