A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, August 27, 2006

do you understand?


wouldn't it be nice? to be able to remove our 'stresses' at will. I've got to remove myself.


This is a nice song, and it's sang by Vonda Shepard. Sometimes shit just comes our way, but make fertilizer. Much better than lemonade, no?

So I've got to make some decisions, swallow some more pride, slap myself silly.
I feel Alone again, Naturally.

Comments on "do you understand?"

 

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє complained! (Sunday, August 27, 2006 9:57:00 pm) : 

life is all about decisions, unfortunately.

take care, mental stress is the worst illness on earth ;)

 

post a comment

Neko