A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I is Singaporean - is enough.


dieselsweeties: death and tax are inevitable, but love and art are luxuries.


From Hossan Leong's Blog:
When will the day come where I don’t have to be identified by my orientation, race or gender, marital status, age or religion?

When I fill up a form, all I have to is put down is Singaporean.


When will the world allow people to see each other as what they truly are, with no tags or labels? Perhaps one day, on job application forms, there won't even be fields for "Religion" (I mean, most of them say they don't care. Then what for put?) and "Race".

You and me both, Hossan, you and me both.

Comments on "I is Singaporean - is enough."

 

post a comment

Neko