A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Of Buffets

Last sunday I went to Shangri-La to have breakfast at The Line with my parents and my aunt's family. I was awed. Haha. I can't tell you enough how much fun I had - and their Sangria rocks! Its range is not, say, a million items, but the quality of the food and the creativity of it all, with the worthy service made it all worthwhile. (Friends should know the kind of service I compliment!)

Here are a few pics, only of the desserts (because I only remembered to take pics during dessert!)

That's my "baby" cousin (she's like P6 this year, and damn do I feel old[er])


ain't it a beaut? heh.

Then yesterday I went to Sakura with my best friend and a couple more friends to celebrate her birthday. Although the food wasn't special, gluttony prevailed in me heh heh. I like the fact that they had Kiwi fruits! High in Vit C, you know? I had the luck to pick the sweet ones, but a friend of mine didn't have such luck heh.


Seafood, do I love seafood, and I can gorge on that with Sashimi!


Their supposingly "famous" durian puffs but I don't really fancy durian puffs so I didn't try.

Ah buffets.... *grin*

Comments on "Of Buffets"

 

post a comment

Neko