A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, October 23, 2006

wet butt

this is my 70s look: 45 degrees to the side, looking afar

I was pissed off. I read something online, and felt like slapping the ignorant, arrogant person who wrote that. This have been happening recently. I hate being angry, but I rather be angry than to be indifferent.

Anyway, I was pissed off. Furgie came to me, gave me her normal 'squeak-meow' with those bambi eyes... I was comforted, and carried her to my lap...

...only to feel wetness on my lap, from her butt.

irony: betty.

wait, I just had a thought: I am using pine litter... and if her butt is wet, it means...

she peed on the floor again!

*shake head* time to look for yellow puddles of water.

it wasn't me: raising duncan.


I am so cute, hence I can always be forgiven. "squeak-meow"..

Comments on "wet butt"

 

post a comment

Neko