A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, October 22, 2006

some quotes are lost on those buried deep under notes and books

rationalneurotic says (12:28 PM):
Teddy Roosevelt: Do what you can with what you have where you are.

Chu Wen says (12:30 PM):
teddy didnt go to nus. aND i dun play with soft toys



On a side, I rather pity my friends in University, buried so deep into the system that they don't have time to learn. of course I'll bite my tongue, I think most of you know what I think about tertiary education, but I can't argue with them because they are in, and I am out. So, to those who still are suffering, like MisterJed, fanghui, Currytan and chuwen, gambatte!

Comments on "some quotes are lost on those buried deep under notes and books"

 

post a comment

Neko