A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, November 27, 2006

chill

it's raining. normally the ideal is to snuggle in bed with someone with a good book and a warm cuppa.

I'm thinking of taking a cool shower. heh. I'm lying on my tummy, on a thin mattress of the floor. Would love to have a tatami but my cats would shred it to bits, or worse, pee on it.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a cold shower, some aromatherapy candles burning around, a couple of cats on my mat and some nice sitcoms playing on the telly? Of course, having another someone in the shower scrubbing my back, lighting the candles, caressing my cats and having an extra pillow (his tummy, flat, preferably!) to lie on would be nice, but well, this isn't all too bad. =)



Seinfeld: sure nice on cool weather

Comments on "chill"

 

post a comment

Neko