A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, January 21, 2007

windows to your soul

I am naked in front of you,
when you peer into my soul.
Those eyes of yours
Seeking
Seeking
And I know not what to show
I am baffled
about what this all means
when you look at me like this
when you look at me
with those eyes

What are you trying to tell me
Do I mistake them for love
Do I mistake them for interest
Perhaps just mere curiousity
But you stop me
There and then
Just wondering
About what this all means
with those eyes

Found this old poem haha. So corny right. But it's true... what are you thinking when you look at me like that?

Comments on "windows to your soul"

 

post a comment

Neko