A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, April 22, 2005

the sky is not orange

the game mode continues in my head
long after the game ceases to play
a saxophone sings in my ear
the angels comforted
but in my heart
a dark dark hue
of black and blue and purple too
silence so deafening the windows break
and my horrible horrible mood swings
dances with my sanity
far off in lovely France
I clench my head
the multiplayer mode in session
and my insanity, by definition
is not perverse enough
for such a reaction

so bossa nova tunes twirl
lovely bright citrus colours
around my roommates
a philosopher talking
with a scout
about classic chinese wuxia novels
in the laughter I am lonesome
in the crowd I live alone
and in my head
I paint
the loneliness
with bright black and blue
with white and yellow polka dots
like me and you

adios friend
forever
my incapability to concentrate
derails me
like a train in Madrid
the piano note tinkle
in rhythm of the trumpets
trumpeting, what else,
but their own merits.

a swirl of air swims
above my head and I
close my eyes
listening to the radio
on the World Wide Web
"She is funny that way"
by Lennie Tristano
I know this doesn't fit
but I just had to put it in
into this little ditty
with almost no punctuation

can you see?
the 4 bits and pieces
are one union but also 4
I don't know what it is
anymore

there is nothing else to say
and I shall fall silent
like always
as when I have nothing else to say
the complicated-ness of it
fails the simplicity's friendship
and like a rock song
turning midway to a ballad
I shall end in an instrument sonnet
with nothing else to say
but nothing else I can say.

(crap.)

Comments on "the sky is not orange"

 

Blogger The Queen of Suds complained! (Tuesday, June 14, 2005 3:40:00 am) : 

heyy you found me!Infantalism rocks ok! hehe. Btw where did you get your song player thingie from? You need to host the songs somewhere right?was thinking of doing that when i have more time to do up my blog..btw, would be cool if we could chat over msn if you have so add me at quirkywuirky@hotmail.com :-)

 

Blogger fanghui complained! (Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:22:00 pm) : 

hmmmz...

 

post a comment

Neko