A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, April 08, 2005

Questionable Content, again



I am so weak. I am by nature a hoarder, cos I cannot bear to throw anything away. It's the same with comics, everytime I see one that's so funny I must, I MUST show someone..

It doesn't help that I read a lot of comics online. Plus, I am easily influenced by the comics/book/movie/sitcom/music that I am experiencing, sometimes it shows in my writing and behaviour.

This strip (I had to reposition it.. if you look at this older post, it's too friggin long.) I know that the side bar is forced to further right.. but ah well. Anyways this is what I feel.. best example, Humpback Oak. They are so good.. I wonder if this qualifies me as an indie girl. Ha, I was never artsy enough for the Arts stream kids in school. Misfit lol

All thanks to VC, King of Indie Music. Of course, now that I know Paul, who is updating ever so frequently with upcoming gigs.. I wonder if Jie was a indie girl.. she seems so.

Anyways, a colleague of mine has been introducing Christian music (including Hillsongs, and their style of Praise and Worship) to VC, and IMHO I think he doesn't dislike them.. VC doesn't discriminate music anyways. But I think Hillsongs' earlier music has been rather ah ni kuan.. stagnant almost.. then the United brand came.. I have a song in this blog in one of the United CDs (a birthday pressie that I didn't think much of it.. until I heard, and I got blessed.. I got hooked!) it's Sing [Your Love]. Take a nice long listen at it.. and please let it touch you.

I gotta get back to work before my dear boss stones me! =)

ps I am going to put lotsa comics strip soon.. perhaps new music as well... hmm.

Comments on "Questionable Content, again"

 

post a comment

Neko