A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, April 16, 2005

What do you think?

You Are Boyish Sexy


You're the kind of girl who gets along with all the boys
Whether it's holding your own in a game of touch football...
Or kicking some major butt while playing Xbox.
You hang with the guys easily, while still keeping your girly sexiness.


What Kind of Sexy Are You?




I don't know.. unfortunately I ain't that sexy enough. I was kinda hoping it was something like.. erm.. smart sexy, guys get intimidated kinda stuff *laugh*

anyways, there's currently a slight problem with my headers, they're a little out of line. I'm waiting to fill up more posts so I can see if the pic for this post (questionable content, again) is the culprit. Actually I can't remember what I tweaked, honestly nothing to do with the header and it just.. maybe when I'm free, maybe after my exams or my 1st 2 papers I'll change to another template.. too lousy to make mine from scratch. Mine have been all copied from other websites and help sites.

btw, a couple of friends have been asking me if I were the author of this post (The Sky is Blue -random title). Yes I am. I was feeling very down that day. I think I pissed off a colleague of mine. When I saw him that morning and said "Good Morning!" and some other stuff, he totally ignored me. I was really quite sad inside.. I rather lose a lover or perhaps even a limb than a friend. To me, if something happens to my friends, I get quite affected as well. But after that he offered to help me bring some of the bottles for recycling and I was quite happy (who wouldn't be?). Hey man, if you're reading this, just wanna say.. really sorry for giving you that impression that I was happy about the moving. I can't tell you how much I cherish you as a friend and I wouldn't mind the current situation, cos words cannot describe the joy of God's gift of you as a friend to me. However, I see you often getting sick, sneezing and all and that pains me. I know that you've also been through some rough spots recently, and I wanna say that if you need help I'll be there.. just tell me.

On a separate note, I will stop broadcasting my blog on my MSN because I don't wanna be unable to write about someone who'll sure read it. ;p

Suddenly an anonymous blog seems quite ok. At least I can write about stuff and not be super worried that it gets read by unintended people and worse, create a hooha. But if you're tagging my blog or coming to my blog as a habit or what, thanks, really =) I appreciate the traffic. Keep on coming. I just will not put my url out on MSN anymore..

today's post seems so crappy.. and unintelligent.. but then, only my (big fat) ass cares *laugh*

Comments on "What do you think?"

 

post a comment

Neko