A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Sky is Blue - random title

In the midst of the crowd
I grow more alone
Hugging myself
I am lonely prone

Why do they respond
In such cold tones
What do they think
I am looking for?

Is everything I do
Unwanted and unloved
What warrants the ice
in the conversation to grow

What have I done
to prick on you
If I have done so
I apologise more

All I want is to be friends
God knows I need them
but if I ain't good enough
I have nothing to say

But if it's due that
my character is bad
I admit defeat
Oh, please go away.

In the midst of the wind
I lay alone
Hugging the cold winter floor
I am misfittedly alone.

Comments on "The Sky is Blue - random title"

 

Blogger Linus complained! (Friday, April 15, 2005 10:48:00 am) : 

Hey, did you write this?

 

Blogger Unknown complained! (Saturday, April 16, 2005 4:18:00 am) : 

nice.
is this from a song or as mentioned above, did you write this?

 

Blogger Linus complained! (Sunday, April 17, 2005 2:32:00 am) : 

U r good in writing and expressing in words. great :)

 

Blogger The Rational Neurotic complained! (Monday, April 18, 2005 11:30:00 am) : 

(linus) thanks.. coming from you it's a bigger compliment.

(paul) yes I wrote this..

http://rationalneurotic.blogspot.com/2005/04/what-do-you-think.html

 

post a comment

Neko