A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

guest post 1

This post is lovingly written by my best friend, dearest 过分美丽. NB: This boyfriend she's mentioning was with her for only a month or so... quite ok-looking dude but character... erm... ok la~ only.

----

Bimbo’s here…. I m not brainless nor big breasted…. I juz like tis nickname tat’s all. Well, my ex-bf juz msged me, he’s been msgin me the whole day today. Ask me got plans for today or not, exam’s finished? Well, I replied a few.
His last msg: I dreamt of you while takin a nap juz now.
Me: oh, wat’s the dream abt?
Him: dreamt tat we were kissing.
Me: ( didn’t bother to reply )
Him: so u now got bf or not?
Me: (still thinking whether I shld reply)

So wat is he tryin to imply??? I dunno and I dun wan to noe. Last time when we were together, I m the one tat made the first move. But think we didn’t last for more den a month. He broke up with me, say we r not suitable for each other. Well, ok I accepted it. My feelings for him were all gone, I dun mind being frens….. meet up once in awhile for dinner n stuff….. but nothing more den tat…..

Comments on "guest post 1"

 

Blogger Black Jack complained! (Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:53:00 am) : 

hey who is this?

 

post a comment

Neko