A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, October 17, 2005

take the steering wheel, please

Lord,

I pray that You make me the person You want me to be.

Let me decrease and You increase.

Let me not be afraid of anything but to have You in my heart all the time, let me not worry about anything but to pray about everything (Philipians).

That I will not be a hypocrite, not self-righteous, that I'll truly seek you, not be distracted by life, that my temper will be kept, that I will have You in the centre of my life.

I have seen Your beauty, Your power, Your love... and how can I ever forget such beauty, such power and such love.

Drive, Lord, and I'll ride.

Comments on "take the steering wheel, please"

 

post a comment

Neko