A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

*beam* Mr Miyagi *beam*

Mr Miyagi on Nov 15th, 2005 at 12:01 am
Reader of the month, rationalneurotic! Thank you, thank you.

rationalneurotic on Nov 15th, 2005 at 7:37 am
I might not be the exact person doing so… but if I am hahahha got prize or not? *beams*


I am reader of the month!!!!! while I can't put it on my resume, but still, reader of the month! To tell the truth, I've always thought Mr Miyagi was quite cute. Ok ok, I know my taste in men have always been a bit... erm.. alternative. But he's funny and intelligent and has good blood in him (Lee also mah~) Hahahaha my best reward will be for him to put me as one of the chio-bus in his blog... but if he does so, readership will decrease: most of his readers might be convulsing and foaming at their mouths.

Well, of course if my boss reads this, I am screwed! But... Mr Miyagi leh!!

think he's gonna get spooked


agnes: quirky pervertic pessimism defined

Comments on "*beam* Mr Miyagi *beam*"

 

Blogger Sandy complained! (Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:45:00 pm) : 

Ei! What foam in the mouth!

You are fearfully and wonderfully made by GOD hor... "mai4 xiao2 xiao4"! Hahaha :)

 

post a comment

Neko