A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, March 16, 2006

ironic

Wa bo wei kong. Super bo wei kong. After YESTERDAY's super heng incident, the super clever me dropped my phone.

Again.

On a cab this time.

Which I had sensed something was wrong (like the first heng incident).

Which I had looked at the License Plate number of the Taxi Driver specially.

Which I had "felt" for my vital stuff in my bag.

And felt everything and promptly went to forget the number. (3 something...)

Which now, on hindsight, can be in a million places, like maybe at BQ where I took the cab, like at the post box where I sent the letter, on the road in, and maybe even (hopefully) somewhere at home!

Which now, is too late because I just called and the phone was switched off. On a almost fully charged battery.

*smack head*

Comments on "ironic"

 

Blogger mooiness complained! (Friday, March 17, 2006 8:06:00 am) : 

AIYOH!!! This is what some may call "tempting fate". :P

 

post a comment

Neko