A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, April 17, 2006

faith

It hurts. That my faith is tested. That I can just deny. It really does.

God, I thank you for that brother. Yet why do I rejoice? Doesn’t that mean I believe in You?

 

But yet why, why do I worry, why do I fear, and why do I fret? What is going on inside me?

 

Why am I denying a chance to myself at life?

 

Like what Blinkymummy said… Consciousness is a curse.

 

 

All, please keep me in prayers. I am trying. I will take my medication. I will study. I will be good.

 

I will live.

 

 

 

Comments on "faith"

 

post a comment

Neko