A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, March 18, 2006

why

lost my phone. hence aloy cannot get me. didn't get the replacement SIM.

fell asleep on the recliner last night and woke up with a snort as if I stopped breathing and woke up only to breathe - one of my deepest fears.

smsed serene to ask her about lunch. she didn't reply. after a while she called me, talking about some stuff. supposed to meet her for lunch. lazed around. bathed. she smsed me if aloy called me. I called her and asked what happened.

she said the Tribal Loner was dead. had a fever, clinic was closed, and went to bed. never woke up.

why.

Neko