A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

here it is boys and girls

Ok ok. If I don't do this, I'm going to get clobbered by a number of people, including chuwen.

Had this for lunch with 过分美丽

I (heart) fried rice! Fried Rice Paradise!

We played pool yesterday! I played like shit, dammit.
Here's my take on this pic.


Here's chuwen's take on this pic.

He has funny cowboy legs, hahaha.


Here's another shot of him playing. I have something for seeing skinny guys scare the shit out of my readers.


And how skinny is he? He's ASSless.


On a separate note, I discovered Monopoly again!

Comments on "here it is boys and girls"

 

post a comment

Neko