A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

lunch

Don't ask me what that food in the pan was. It did come out exactly what I intended to look like, and almost exactly the way I thought it'll taste.

That's CSI:NY (Season 2) on the background.

A few things happening today:

1) Cherrine's grad party should be over soon, and she's on her way to NIE
2) Supanova's first paper - Introduction to Sociology should be over soon too.
3) chuwen is as usual really bored at work.
4) At least BM knows that it ain't good being skinny! Look at Fann Wong's commercials on Xando ("I lost 2 kg!") can induce puke (no pun intended - do you know bulimia can be a side effect of BDD)
5) I need to shit. After lunch dump. Heh.

Comments on "lunch"

 

post a comment

Neko