A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Friday, May 12, 2006

misery loves company

an empty house, with no one with. what good is a pad when there are no guests?

it all started last night, when I found out that I'll be all alone tonight. I asked a couple of friends over, and was curtly and promptly rejected. Asked them again this morning, same thing.

Woke up too late. Changed the timing to meet Supanova to cram to noon but it's damn sian going all the way to Expo and coming home to an empty house at 8.30pm by myself all the way on the freaking train. So I called it off and found out that my bro and dasao were going off at 11am already.

Cooked some food for lunch, and guess what... I overcooked the pasta and undercooked the sauce. So I had some cold soft pasta for lunch.

The books were getting on me. My brain was getting numb. I actually screamed out of sheer boredom. It was "Reject-Me" day, I told cw.

Then my sister came online. She told me she had an urgent task for me. Funny, I never received a call or even email from her about this 'urgent' task. She needed me to bring down a phone of her friend's to its service centre in Bugis. They have the records of what's wrong, she said, and will fedex me the phone. I say no, because I've got papers coming up in 10 days and I'm already ready to kill someone, and she starts pissing all on me. Give her some suggestions and whoa, now it's my fault. It's not even HER phone. "Could be my boss, and he's in France."

Now I got to do the ass-kissing for her even. Just because I'm the only person she can bully around. Even if it's really a "2 hour thing", she could ask my brother, who has leave coming up and a car so it can really be a 2 hour thing.

@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(

Misery loves company. Damn shit. And they coming all to me now, and the night can get worse. It's only 4.20pm.

Misery loves company.

Argh.

Neko