A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, June 15, 2006

that little bit of beer is making me feel weird

Met up with 过分美丽 and 太漂亮了 today. We had yummy prata! We found this new place at Boat Quay to makan - it's just next to Shah Alam, and man, the food is good. Think it's called Boat Quay Banana Leaf...

Look at that tissue prata! He put condensed milk on it... growing tummy. Heh. But it was good! I didn't take a photo of the Mutton but the meat was so tender... Really one of the better food for a while.

Anyways, something funny happened - 太漂亮了 broke her loyal shoes and we went to get new ones for her from VNC at OUB Centre. Ended up... I realised that I didn't want to continue wearing my rather worn out and not that comfy shoes and 过分美丽 found a pair that she liked. I threw my old pair away intentionally, but 过分美丽 threw hers away when she got upset at certain obnoxious MCP cheating betraying men. Anyway, we 3 all bought shoes... =) And I bought a "normal looking pair of shoes" but it's a first for me... In view of the sales, we had to lower our standards, especially 太漂亮了 and me.


We went to this pub, and loved it. It's exactly the kind we like, and nice people there help. =) But when we left, one had been moody, one was sad, and one was desperately in need of familiar surroundings (home). But we did have some fun. Heh.

On a parting note for this post, here's sweet furgie.

Comments on "that little bit of beer is making me feel weird"

 

post a comment

Neko