A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

basket! and pineapple tarts



chuwen likes to say "basket" all the time.

So one day, he decided to get creative. Yes, yes, I hear gasps all around... An engineer being creative! (Ok that just blew all my chances with all engineers)

He said "weaven containing vessel made out of dried leaves".

Anyways, he passed me his homemade pineapple tarts, and besides the fact that they are sometimes sweet (bit into the sugar), sometimes salty (or so he claims), the pastry is almost just right, and you cannot blame the paste for being imperfect because it was bought, not made. So, for his knightly effort (plus the fact that he helped me bring my new old CRT home), he gets... 7/10!

Comments on "basket! and pineapple tarts"

 

post a comment

Neko