A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, July 01, 2006

don't hurt yourself jumping to conclusions

I just had about enough. For those who have no idea what's happening, please, SHUT UP.
(1) About why I am not attending service: sorry but crap la. Did I ever say it's meaningless? If that's the reason why you don't attend, can you please cut the crap? I have my own reasons, you won't understand, and you're already not helping. So SHUT UP.
(2) About why I don't have a job now: to be crude, who the #$%^& are you to say what you did, I just had about enough. That was unwarranted and rude, and you never took it back.

So, to these people, I don't really care about your intentions now. I've had it being nice for a while, and please, don't hurt yourself jumping to conclusions. It's freaking irritating. If you have no idea what's happening, don't act smart, it doesn't work. If you have no idea what's happening, shut up. It makes you look smarter. If you really care, pray, and ask (I might/might not answer), but don't be a smartass.

Comments on "don't hurt yourself jumping to conclusions"

 

post a comment

Neko