A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, July 03, 2006

progress, not the package.


BC Comic | palm sunday and hosanna.

PTL! Not just for the recent harvest, but more personally.

Today's therapy was good. Instead of verbal vomit, she had asked very pointed questions about the apparent cause of it all. I nearly had an anxiety attack, but somehow, thank God, it went away. I guess I wanted to challenge myself, and get out of the comfort zone. I have to do it one day, and might as well with her. However, instead of going out with a certain someone and somebody, I had to come home - to my physical comfort zone. Heh. One thing that she had said that stuck in my mind was "you don't believe but you want to believe".

It was good. It was challenging.

Had been thinking, and a lot of things feel different. In short, many things that had mattered no longer do, and many things that were important no longer are. I do not claim to say I have found the answer to my problem, but I have cut out the unimportant mass. A lot of it has to do with being important, career and such.

In short, it's progress, a step at a time. Also thank God that I have found a listening ear (who let me ramble on, and for some reason I could just unload) - have been extremely short fused recently.

Some things are simply not important. God is, life is. On a separate note, some nonsense have to stop. Let's see how things go. I might take a very different step, but well, I still have 2 years to go to that age, and I know that I can make it, just maybe not the way I thought. I can face myself, and I have never cared on how others have seen me, and it should maintain that way for this.

Lost my train of thought. @#$%^& *laughs* Ah well. =)

Quote: "To make peace - don't offer an olive branch, offer the whole damn tree."

Comments on "progress, not the package."

 

post a comment

Neko