A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm the broccoli of dating

broccoli from Frasier.

Frasier slept with Roz. Hahahhahahaha. Totally understand what they are feeling, but at least mine wasn't that sudden, not that it was the exact same thing.

I was telling chuwen that day that a lot of my male friends say I'm the perfect girlfriend. I was, maybe, but now, I've evolved so much I don't really recognise myself. Don't like it though. Funny though, I'm the "perfect" girlfriend but none of them are attracted to me hahahaa.

I'm the Broccoli of Dating.


I don't know how come you come to my blog, but I hope you did find what ever you wanted to find.

Comments on "I'm the broccoli of dating"

 

post a comment

Neko