A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Thursday, June 22, 2006

overdue meme

I just remembered that I still owe MB a couple of meme.

Bro, I'm not doing the 7x7=49 one, and I hope you understand.

Blog Stalker

3 blogs because of their pictures.

This is a tough one… I don't usually go look at pictures…
mrbrown - I like seeing pictures of his kids.

Blinkymummy - I like her photos?

Er, that's all.

3 blogs because they make you really think / seek information.

ModernBurrow he makes me think. headache now.

Lancerlord what would www be without his links?

Tomorrow.Sg need anymore explanation?

3 blogs because they make you laugh.

Mr Brown because he is funny

The Green Ogre because he is funny?

littlemissdrinkalot because she is funny, la!

and tag 3 blogs! (do I really)

过分美丽
chuwen
currytan

Ok, I don't read much blogs now. That explains right? =)

Comments on "overdue meme"

 

post a comment

Neko