A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Of friends, cats and a swimming pool.

My Linus is on Jerry Seinfeld!



Here's an old random video of my cats.


Can watch it here.

Chuwen came over to my place last night, and we played Halo on my XBox with Supanova. We teamed up against Supanova, but still got creamed! Heh. He's good. We also went to Al-Azhar for supper. Check chuwen's blog for pics.

We were supposed to go to Sentosa today, but we stayed up late watching tv after Halo and 过分美丽 had a late and tiring night, plus the fact that her insomnia is getting from bad to worse. I smsed 太漂亮了 and I think she also had a very very late night. Since there were only the 2 of us left, we decided to stay at my place, which is like "an old resort", to coin chuwen. We went to the pool, and couldn't resist snapping these pictures of chuwen, who is sooooooooo vain. Hahahahaha.



There was a cute baby there, and she touched chuwen on his back, played with my goggles, and had the most enchanting laugh.

We also dyed our hair! Because both of us have short hair, we shared a bottle of hair dye, but the results were not that obvious. I still think it'll show, but only after a shampoo or two.

On other grounds, I need to confess, and repent. I went over the line, again! And this time, I don't even know what I was thinking. Haiya. Must start putting life in order - CG, service, MPS, etc.
"I can resist everything but temptation" - Oscar Wilde
Pray for me, people? Love you guys.

Comments on "Of friends, cats and a swimming pool."

 

post a comment

Neko