A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Monday, August 21, 2006

I've always said you don't have to "let go".

from the review of this movie,

"Love of the purest is always sweetest and unforgettable, especially with a sad separation by death and an unaccomplished wish. In the movie, Aki asked does love disappear after death, is that really the end of everything. To the people who are still alive, the love will carry on forever, their loves are always on their mind.

Many many touching scenes, I especially like the Aki playing piano in the hall scene. Not only the cleverly filmed cross over of the present Sakutaro and pass Sakutaro holding Aki tight in his arms, and I also like while still in the piano hall how Sakutaro talked on the cell phone to his friend to describe how he felt just now about Aki's presence and he still felt Aki as if she is alive.

As Lesile Cheung said in the movie Ashes of Time,
if you have lost someone forever, someone who was once very very dear to you, the only thing you can do is to never forget..."


by the way, choo choo hates twitchy because the latter is trying to kill the former.

I read this from this guy. Suddenly, you realise how true it is. It has to be enough.
She'll be:

Beautiful enough to attract me to her
Intelligent enough to keep me attracted to her
Eloquent enough to make me want to listen to her
Patient enough to listen to me
Understanding enough to tolerate me
Loving enough to keep me wanting more
Share enough of the same interests and thoughts to see eye-to-eye
Yet have enough of her own interests and views to keep things interesting
Outgoing enough to assimilate into my family and social circle
Yet quiet enough to know her limits
Exciting enough to keep things fresh
Yet down-home enough to keep things cosy.

Yup, my dream girl will simply be enough.

Comments on "I've always said you don't have to "let go"."

 

Blogger hakkaboyz complained! (Monday, August 21, 2006 11:32:00 pm) : 

The only way is to remember with the heart... not the brain.

 

post a comment

Neko