A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

school

you know that your NUS friends are starting school soon when you hear them bitching about bidding.

you know that your NUS friends have started school when your engineering friend smses you "a lot of mei nu everywhere until I entered Engineering and then my dick shrank."

and you know you miss everyone who's studying when you went town with the same said friend because "it'll be the last town trip before school starts" and also you haven't met your best friend for almost 2 weeks because she has school and you have a lousy work schedule.

bah.

do I miss it? yes, I know I missed out. suck thumb loh. haha. grass is always greener on the other side.

life, ah life. =)) what you throw me, what a wonder! just let me survive it.

Comments on "school"

 

post a comment

Neko