A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

so this is progress?

I used to stay on the 15th floor. After staying on the 2nd storey for many many years (I've moved back since), I found it really high, even though the highest floor then was the 25th. The 15th was considered a high floor for me.

Now I'm working on the 33rd floor, and they categorise their lifts to certain floors, like low, medium and high. For some weird reason, the 33th floor is considered a medium floor.

So that day, I went for a pre-employment check up, and I saw this:


siao.

I don't like this progress.

Comments on "so this is progress?"

 

Blogger dex.8.1 complained! (Wednesday, September 27, 2006 1:43:00 am) : 

a very neurotic post! indEEd

 

post a comment

Neko