A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Saturday, November 11, 2006

great pasta

sometime this week I was promptly rejected by Lex and Anodize and was left with just ahmit for dinner. Not that I'm complaining, he makes great company.. just that the 2 first-mentioned people later showed up at Holland Village... anyways...

So we decided to have pasta, and ended up at The Riverwalk's Ricciotti. (I think I got the name wrong the first time).

Besides the fact that their species of Tiger Prawns are smaller than my thumb...


nothing else was wrong! Their pasta was fantastic. It was better than Al Dente, and cheaper than it too (about 20 bucks per person). Half off all pastries after 9pm too =)



I definitely want to go back again.

Comments on "great pasta"

 

post a comment

Neko