A billion people died on the news tonight/But not so many cried at the terrible sight/ Well mama said/
It's just make believe/You can't believe everything you see/ So baby close your eyes to the lullabies/On the news tonight

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

things to make certain well-known bloggers spit out their coffee if they are drinking any

Tell Mooiness: "I like your blog! You're so funny! You're just like KennySia!

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Tell Blinkymummy: "I like your blog! You're so funny! You're just like xiaxue!"

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Tell SibehSian: "I like your blog! You're so funny! By the way, I think you're pretty!"

(not that there's anything wrong.... ok, wait, there is.)

Tell LMD: "I like your blog! You're so funny! You're not auntie at all, even if you're very old!"

(not that there's anything wrong.... ok, wait, there is. She's a beautiful woman. Stop being jealous)

Tell Cowboycaleb: "I like your blog! You're so funny! Are you gay?"

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Tell Nadnut: "'netnut', I like your blog! You're so funny! Have you finished secondary school?"

(not that there's anything wrong with asking, but you better make sure the reason why you asked is because she has a beautiful youthful face)

(for goodness sake, please, I'm just kidding. These bloggers here, I love them, and read them probably almost everyday. Blog spats are serious nasty shite. But then I'm sure if you start flaming me, that's a sign of me having arrived.)

Comments on "things to make certain well-known bloggers spit out their coffee if they are drinking any"

 

Blogger mooiness complained! (Tuesday, December 05, 2006 7:38:00 pm) : 

Oh no you didn't. Wait yes you did! Kenny Sia?! He should be so honoured. Wahahah!

 

Blogger s t a r m | s t complained! (Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:16:00 pm) : 

laughs. interesting thoughts there, girl..

 

Blogger nadnut complained! (Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:56:00 am) : 

oh i havent finished secondary school yet. :)

still young, innocent and fresh. *blinks*

 

post a comment

Neko